click click click

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome HOME.

I'm slowly easing myself into work as I've finally came back last week.  I was a bit overwhelmed when I got back because everyone were so happy and relieved to see me, plus the fact that my presence at work is badly needed already (we are launching a "new" training program in July).  I was warmly welcomed with big and long hugs by everyone and some of our external trainers (whom I have become friends with throughout the years) even called me just to say hello.  I'm truly, truly touched.  

welcome back Avi
Welcome Note on My Desk (18 May 2011)

One of my workmate-friends, even emphasized, "Welcome back HOME".  This was due to the fact that I told them that I'm still a bit homesick.  Another one said, "But this is your home."  That is true.  Sydney is home.  Manila is home, too.  I take pride in having two homes and I never take that for granted.  Which is probably why at this time, I let myself miss Manila a bit more even if it meant hurting a bit. 

Anyway, with each day that I'm feeling better (due to flu that I got when I was in Manila), I'm gradually increasing my appetite for work.  Slowly, I go back to "my normal".

welcome back Avi
Welcome KISSES (Cherry-flavoured Kisses from one of my friends at work)



Speaking of Home, I would like to thank everyone who visits my little home here in the blogosphere, "A Wife's Charmed Life".  I've been "quite absent" in the blogosphere lately, I'm even tweetless in twitter.  Since I'm still trying to get myself 100% healthy, I avoid doing numerous tasks at the moment and that includes blogging while doing chores at home.

I have so many things to write about, it's so overwhelming.  We captured thousands of photographs and been to a couple of great places.  I would like to write about them soon.  But where do I start?  How do I begin?  Where the hell did my mojo for writing go????  I am asking myself these questions for the past week because I want to start blogging again. My mojo for writing is out there somewhere and I'm faithfully waiting for it to come back while I get 100% well.  But I hope it comes back soon.

In the meantime, I've started replying to emails and will continue doing so in the coming days. 

I have received several requests for an exchange of links and I plan to get on to it soon.  If you have linked me up in your site, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  Let me know where you've linked me up and give me the link to your blog and I will add you to my Love Links page.  I don't mind being linked up and I don't mind giving the favor back to you.  You can let me know by leaving a comment on this blog post OR by leaving a comment in the Love Links page of this blog.

Thank you for your time.  I wish you a week full of abundant blessings!

Follow ibyang on Twitter