click click click

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Food Find: Mango Chocolate by Cebu Best

One of my great food finds in Manila this year was the Mango Chocolate by Cebu Best. I found this at Kultura in SM Megamall.

It's ingenious to put together two delicious things, dried mangoes dipped in Belgian chocolate, have them wrapped individually and packaged in a gorgeous box. It's a product worthy of praises both from local and international consumers. 
Food Find: Mango Chocolate
Food Find: Mango Chocolate
The dried mangoes were chewy while the generous Belgian chocolate coating was of good quality. I find that it is best eaten straight out of the wrapper (no refrigeration needed).
Food Find: Mango Chocolate
Food Find: Mango Chocolate
I bought a small box containing 12 pieces for P419.75 at Kultura (Megamall). I also found them available at NAIA 1 Airport (they were more expensive there though).

I highly recommend them if you love dried mangoes and Belgian chocolate. These are also a yummy gift to your family & friends who live overseas.

Want to try dried Mangoes covered in chocolate but can't find these in the market? 

Check out my blogmates DIY entries, Toni and Kaoko, as they recreate these yummy Mango Chocolate in the comforts of their home.